Are you looking for a stable, growing, family-oriented company that cares about your professional development and personal fulfillment?
Are you looking for a company where your knowledge, expertise, and contributions are valued?
Are you looking for a company that promotes and supports your educational objectives and career growth?
Are you looking for a company that is a driving force for equality and community involvement?
Look no further; Dikita is the company for you.
We are seeking a tech-savvy Executive Assistant with 6+ years of executive support experience, including 4 years in the architectural/engineering/construction (A/E/C) industry. This Executive Assistant will support the Program Director of a large school district bond program. The successful candidate will work with colleagues who have diverse interpersonal styles; and interact with team members, clients, and community leaders with diplomacy.
- Schedule and maintain daily and long-term calendar for both internal and external meetings including agenda development, meeting minutes and follow up tracking.
- Maintain time-sensitive information and respond to emails on behalf of the Program Director.
- Coordinate and compose the preparation of reports, spreadsheets, presentations and other complex and sometimes time sensitive documents.
- Successfully manage internal stakeholder relationships.
- Occasionally attend public meetings, professional organization gatherings and any other meetings or gatherings on behalf of the Program Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum six (6) years of experience providing executive level managerial support.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry.
- Excellent business writing skills is a MUST.
- Expert computer skills – Windows, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to grasp and effectively use new software as needed.
- Skilled with video conferencing software such as Zoom, Google Meets, or Microsoft Teams.
- Must be able to coordinate a diverse team of professionals to assist the Program Director in managing multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Professional decorum, discretion, and executive presence in dealing with internal teams and external partners.
- Must be able to maneuver through complex political situations effectively and confidently.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Must work in an office environment, and occasionally at home.