Help Desk Administrator & Trainer
Dikita Enterprises, Inc., headquartered in the Dallas/Fort Worth area is an actively growing civil/structural engineering, and construction management firm with over 40 years of experience. Our diversity and commitment to quality are our strengths. Dikita’s multi-disciplined team of engineering and construction professionals delivers a wide range of projects, including new facilities, infrastructure improvement and expansion, and capital construction services.
We have an immediate need for a Help Desk Administrator with training and programming experience.
- Provide technical or Help Desk support for PMWeb, a web-based Construction Program Management platform, supporting 100 to 200 users of varying disciplines for a TXDOT related industry.
- Conduct training and develop training materials for multiple audiences, e.g. administrators, engineers, contractors and inspectors.
- Develop custom reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Monitor and report user compliance with business processes and rules
- Manage user access and permissions according to company policy, track and report compliance
- Develop and support forms and workflows
- Create audit reports
You Must Possess
- Ability to actively listen and ask meaningful probing questions
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including usage, spelling grammar and punctuation
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
Minimum 2 years of experience required
- help desk administration
- training experience
- writing technical training documents for web-based programs
- experience using a cloud-based project management platform such as PMWeb, e-Builder or Procore
Minimum 18-months experience preferred
- developing SSRS reports preferred
During the current Covid-19 crisis you may be training remotely. However, under normal circumstances you will work on location, Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.